Monday, March 7, 2011

Pilot Season

Pilot season is underway, and casting/pilot announcements are multiplying like horny rabbits. It would be terrific if my brain power could stretch across my day job work and this blog to capture and report all the goings on, but unfortunately, I don't have the time to work out cast additions and pilots ordered. The news changes too fast for me to harness, despite the fact this info enhances the television research work I round up for a paycheck.

So, I'm posting links to two entertainment sites that provide a daily ticker on casting and production updates. I guess this is for my own reference, but it's a good source for anyone visiting this blog who doesn't hang out at entertainment trade sites and likes to see who's landed where during this interesting time of year.

Deadline Hollywood Daily posts it's "Pilot Panic" page, listing lots of great updates. http://www.deadline.com/category/primetime-pilot-panic/

Hollywood Reporter also has a dedicate page showing the latest pilot news. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/topic/tv-pilots-163962

No comments: