Friday, March 5, 2010

The Life and Times of Tim


I've never been a big fan of animated comedy. Despite the long term success of shows such as The Simpsons and Family Guy, my taste usually runs toward watching human beings say funny things rather than color drawn forms channeling voices, even with an hilarious script. But, I will say that The Life and Times of Tim, which up until today I was calling 'The Adventures of Tim', has caught my attention. Created and voiced by David Dildarian, Tim is a 20-something guy who lives in New York City and has all kinds of bizarre things happen to him. Whether it's hookers, drug dealers and mishaps in Atlantic City, his life becomes a plethora of one strange incident after another and it makes me laugh.

The Life and Times of Tim airs tonight (and every Friday until they run out of episodes) at 9:30pm on HBO.

No comments: