Friday, October 8, 2010

New York Comic Con



So, I move to LA to for dry weather, temperate climes and the entertainment industry, and so far I've dodged torrential rains, been hit with a massive heat wave, and am now missing New York Comic Con. Fine. Be that way, Universe.

I'm not complaining. There is always San Diego next year. But listen up New York comedy fans. I love me some Childrens Hospital, as you know. If you're on this blog, it's likely you love the show too. As of the writing of this post, you have about 40 minutes to get down to the Javits Center and meet the cast of Adult Swims latest hit about sexy doctors. The panel starts at 4:30pm in room 1A06, and autographs are at 5:45pm in "Autograph Alley", whatever that is. But you'll find it.

Then check out the makers of Robot Chicken at 6:45pm in the Special Events Hall - room 1C02. Maybe Seth Green will sign your girlfriend's boob.

You don't need me to tell you what to do. Here's a list of exhibits for the weekend. There are comic book panels and talks galore, not to mention screenings. Have fun New York!

No comments: